Monday, October 4, 2010

(Video) Kobe Bryant Says He Would Beat LeBron James In A 1 on 1. "I'd Do That In My Sleep"

HARD IN THE PAINT















What you need to know:
1. Lebron is coming off two back-to-back MVP seasons
2. Kobe is a ring-a-ling brother
3. I'm in favor of the season being rigged for ending with a Heat Vs. Lakers Final.

To see a piece of Kobe's Swag juice just..






NBA star Kobe Bryant was in London to help launch the London school of basketball. Whilst he was there he recieved a question from a fan asking, "Who would normally win in a 1 on 1 between you and LeBron?" Kobe quickly replied with a positive "I'd win, I'd win". He then continued to say, "That’s what I do. 1 on 1 is..that’s easy for me, you know. Playing 1 on 1 is how I grew up playing, it’s like my thing. Lebron is more like a Magic Johnson, he’s a great passer and plays an all around game. At the core of me, I’m a 1 on 1 player. I’d do that in my sleep.”

Source: Thisis50.com


LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK, LEAVE A COMMENT, YOU ALIEN!

That's the Word

BACK TO THE MOTHERSHIP

No comments:

Post a Comment