Tuesday, June 8, 2010

(Video) Drake & Lil Wayne Album confirmed




Like having the most anticipated debut since "Get Rich or Die Trying" wasn't enough, Drake confirms the making of an out of this world album with the Martian is in the works. (shout-out to my pun... and the assured 1st week Million sale!)

Check out some their most memorable collaborations thus far, and a taste of what to expect when this dynamic duo works together





We've been promised super-collaboration albums for years, especially from Wayne (remember "I Can't Feel My Face" with Juelz Santana, and "He Rap, He Sing" with T-Pain?), so in the interest of not forever waiting on what's promised (I'm looking at you, DR. DRE), I won't necessarily start my "countdown" clock just yet. Let's hope being on the same label allows for more maneuvering towards that grand-project. Until then, ThankMeLater hits shelves in a Week (June 15th)



Bars Galore:
"Me and Weezy (are) like a mouth full of hot peppers"



Anthem Creation
"Out of this world: so Sci-Fi"



Collaboration Versatility





Ladies' Anthems

That's the Word

BACK TO THE MOTHERSHIP

No comments:

Post a Comment